Gabay Gang

Gabay Gang
What do you know good?

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

So it may not seem like the funnest thing to do, but I spent the better part of the day organizing stuff in my 'Craft Room'. I found a dead Brown Recluse spider and have the stuffiest head thanks to all the dust I stirred up.

Although I managed to make a dent in the corner by my drafting table, the hallway outside the room has become a storage closet for the time being. Wonder if I'll have it cleared up before we leave Wednesday? (If you TRULY know me, you already know the answer to that one).

So now my arm hurts from the Wii Bowling, and I only bowled two games. There's something about the whole throwing of the imaginary ball that is just not good for the shoulder joint or the frustration level. Next time I play, I'm gonna try bowling while sitting. I'll keep y'all posted...

BTW... y'all need to get to bed, or Santa won't stop at your house!! ;->

No comments: