Gabay Gang

Gabay Gang
What do you know good?

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year - FINALLY!!

So it's nine days into the new year and I've mailed out about half of our New Year's Cards. I am soo far ahead of the power curve I can't believe it (big, fat snicker!).

The only resolution that has been made is the kids and I decided that we need to be more organized about everything in our lives, so our plan is to wake up at 5:30am - EVERY morning (that means Saturday and Sunday included) YIKES! So far we've done it every day this week - but it's only Wednesday - i'm just sayin'. It's amazing how much I'm able to accomplish in the mornings, and frankly, all day long once I get an early start. I figure after the waking up early becomes a habit, we'll work on something else (maybe cleaning something on a regular basis).

I did something TOTALLY out of my box today. I signed up for an Apron Swap (http://www.sassyapronswap.blogspot.com/) ! I'm soo excited. I got the idea from Traci, and decided that I HAD to participate. Hopefully, I'm not too late to be added to the list. I'll keep ya' posted.

Now, besides the whole 'wake up on time' thing - tomorrow I'm thinking of throwing away 10 things. ... where is that stack of magazines from 1998...? I kid. (or do I?)

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Welcome to the "blogosphere." It's fun and educational (to spy on your friends and relatives!).